INRIX mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses with the best data, insights, and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient.
INRIX is looking for a top-notch senior full-stack front-end UI developer to join our Analytics product engineering team. You will be a driving force in creating highly usable and consistent front end UI experiences.
INRIX has an unmatched world-wide collection of GPS data from connected cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices. INRIX meets customer demand for analytics about traffic, populations, and businesses via products like Roadway Analytics, Trip Analytics, Signal Analytics and Visit Analytics. Our customers include some of the most innovative cities, states, countries and enterprise businesses. We help transportation managers measure commute times, manage congestion, and fix traffic signals. We help cities track freight movement, plan public transit, and reduce the impact of construction. We help businesses understand where their customers come from, and select the best site for their next store.
- 5+ years demonstrated full stack frontend web development experience
- Experience developing and deploying on AWS platform
- Ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture designs and production quality software.
- Ability to own end-to-end code quality, testing, deployment and integration
- Passion for user experience and improving usability
- Knowledge of SDLC best practices including responsive design, coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing & deployment
- Experience with building data visualizations (e.g. D3 or other charting libraries)
- Experience with geospatial data and building map-based visualizations
- Experience developing with Nuxt framework and GraphQL APIs
- Experience in communicating with users, engineering teams & management to collect requirements, describe and design software product features
Why make the move?
- The People – A great team with a focus on being the best, making the world a better place, and passionate about technology, customers and big data.
- Free Parking – We have free parking in our covered garage and enough of it to go around.
- Free Bus Pass – If you don’t have a car to park.
- Free Food – Onsite snacks, drinks, and lunches. The food comes to you!
- No Policy Vacation Policy – You’re an adult and can manage your own vacation time. Work hard; play hard.
- Free Car – Well… not really free. But we have test cars with the latest traffic technology that you can take 凯发官网登录手机版home. We’ll pay for the gas.
- INRIX Boat – Get your boat license. We’ll pay for the gas.
- Healthy Compensation and benefits packages; including bonuses, stock, and 401(k) with company match.